Thursday, June 12, 2014

Red Tour Manila

The Red Tour Manila
Taylor Swift Concert

I'm a proud Swifty. I felt so blessed for having a chance to go to Taylor's concert. Her concert was at the Mall of Asia Arena and we're seated at lower box A. Her concert was just AMAZING. Those costumes and song numbers are just so her. When she started singing her first song, "State of Grace", my cousin and I started crying. :) We were so happy. Finally, we got to see her sing live. We're such fan girls and we're proud of it. Everything was a blur and it's like you're in another dimension while watching her sing there. I know she sometimes look at us because we have letters written in our shirts and it's LED. 

Here we are!!! :D


When we heard that there will be Club Red here in the Philippines, we really prepared for it. Sleepless nights with my cousins just to make our shirts. We're proud of our shirts. Really. Everything happened so fast inside the Arena. It was hard expecting something, when there was really nothing. But. Really. No regrets for us. It will be one of our most unforgettable experience.




While we're outside the Arena, many Swifties really dressed up for Taylor's concert. Many Swifties had paint on their faces, had "13" written on their hands, lyrics all over their arms, hand made shirts and lights everywhere. When we lined up outside, many people were looking at us. There were so many friendly Swifties that complimented us and even took a picture with us. We felt like artists that day. I guess even though there was no "Club Red" here in the Philippines, I'm still proud of what we wore that day. It was and it will be an unforgettable night for all of us. 

I'll stop with the drama. Curious about our shirts? I call it "Project Club Red" but oh well, there's no Club Red so I'll just tell you guys how we made them. I designed the shirts and used red fabric paint. It took me 7 hours to paint all 4 shirts (front and back). 

I'm lucky to have my cousins and shobe for agreeing to wear the shirt. We're so cute when we STAYed together the whole time we walked around. A night full of expectations. Like my cousin said: "Loving Tay was RED." 

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed reading! 



About the Pre-Concert party and #REDAsiaMovement:
Today, they posted the video compiled from 6 countries. Taylor went to these countries in her Red Asia Tour. And here's the video, find me! lol I look so funny. The place is small and we're just having the time of our life singing "We Are Never Getting Back Together". Swifties unite! 
(c)https://www.facebook.com/taylorswiftph13

Here are some pictures I took: (From the concert/shirts)








No comments:

Post a Comment